OUCC Aquazero Gilet
The Aqua Zero Gilet is our most versatile outer layer, capable of dealing with poor and cold weather thanks to its breathable and four-way stretch Wind Tex fabrics. DWR coated for water repellency and providing thermal regulation, this gilet keeps our core temperature stable in changeable weather.
A high cut collar and rear storm flap provide extra protection, whilst three drained rear pockets ensure your valuables are safely stored.
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean .
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Misura fabric all over providing wind and waterproof protection
- Black or White Lycra binding around the armhole
- Three pockets
- Silicon gripper on the waist hem