Twickenham CC Pro Bib Tights
The Twickenham Pro Bib Tights are designed to meet demanding winter weather and keep you warm, dry and comfortable on long rides. Made using a hydrophobic material over the lower leg, these bib tights provide a breathable water resistance, beading off splash as you ride.
Thermally lined for cold days, the Pro Bib Tights use a Rolle 11 SAT Gel pad for comprehensive comfort and shock absorption. Zippered ankles provide easy fitment and removal, whilst high cut strapping delivers a secure, metered fit.
Finished with reflective detailing for improved visibility in poor light conditions, the Hors Categorie Bib Tights are our most refined and luxurious for deep winter riding.
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C /86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Pre-dyed fleece fabric for the ‘touch points’
- Sublimated inserts
- Bibs with a Lycra edge
- Gel Chamois (Rolle 11 SAT pad)
- Silicon gripper at the leg end