Twickenham CC Rain Cape
The Twickenham CC Rain Cape is a breathable bio impact material designed to deliver a tailored race-fit and impressive levels of breathability.
Issued to our professional riders to keep them performing at the WorldTour, this is a no-compromise jacket to accompany your high-tempo sessions and keep you performing at your best when the weather is at it’s worst.
The inner fabric works tirelessly to wick sweat away from the rider, matching your efforts to keep your sweat to a minimum. Simultaneously, the outer bi-stretch fabric ensures a close, no-flap fit for a quieter, more aerodynamic jacket that keeps water out.
Finishing off this performance piece are lightweight with a hidden elastic inside to keep the long tail low, where it needs to be to offer superior protection. The jacket packs down to fit in a pocket when the skies clear or you reach the base of that alpine descent.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Fully taped, 3L waterproof fabric
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion resistant fabric
- Next to skin fit
- High collar to keep out wind
- Reflective strips
- Pre-dyed fabric for durability