Bath Uni Alumni Pro Bib Shorts
Le Col's fastest bib shorts, the Pro Bib Shorts have been developed and proven at the highest level. Using a lycra sport fibre for a metered, supportive fit, these shorts are breathable and versatile in wide temperature ranges.
Cut for racing, these shorts offer an aerodynamic profile, whilst mesh bib straps and low-key blackout silicone leg grippers hold them steadfastly in place.
Using the Rolle 11 gel Chamois for a trim outline and a core comfort, this thinner pad has a highly effective silicone treatment, providing comfort and removing excess bulk. Finished with embroidered logos, these shorts are for the fastest rides going.
"I've raced in plenty of kit over the years. Finding the kit that fits properly can be tough - with thorough fitting sessions, I knew that my input made it into the kit."
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Pre-dyed Lycra for the touch points
- White mesh bibs with Lycra edge
- Our best gel chamois (Rolle 11 SAT)
- 75mm Leg Gripper