OUCC Womens Pro Bib Tights (Maloja)
The women's Pro Bib Tights Made from a pre-dyed fleeced material. The Bib Tights are breathable, water resistant, and made for fast riding in poor weather.
Designed to tackle cold conditions, these bib shorts are thermally lined for insulation against the elements. Rear knee panels are stitched to avoid excess fabric when the leg is retracted, and reflective panels help improve visibility in low light conditions.
A Maloja pad with gel chamois offers proven comfort as well as ventilation and transpiration. A thinner density to remove excess bulk, these bib tights are made for riders pushing their limit.
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Pre-dyed fleece fabric for the touch points
- Sublimated inserts
- Bibs with a Lycra edge
- Gel Chamois (Maloja pad)
- Silicon gripper at the leg end