Thames Rowing Club Pro Long Sleeve Jersey
Designed to bridge the gap between those days where arm warmers are essential, but thermal and protective fabrics aren’t, the Thames Rowing Club Pro Long Sleeve Jersey is made from a brushed back lycra that’s thicker than typical to offer a protection from cold air without sacrificing the breathability and fit of traditional summer jerseys.
Cut with a low stack ergonomic collar for comfort when riding, this jersey has a compressive fit that’s secured by a silicone band at the hem and low profile cuffs.
Cover stitched for strength, this jersey wicks moisture effectively from your skin under intense efforts. Finished with three rear pockets and a concealed fourth waterproof, your valuables are secure on the road.
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Fleeced Roubaix Fabric
- Silicon gripper on the waist hem
- More of a ‘race’ fit
- Breathable material with moisture management properties
- Three rear pockets