WLRCC Light Rain Jacket
The Le Co Lightweight Rain Jacket is a breathable 3-layer waterproof designed to deliver a tailored race-fit and impressive levels of breathability. Issued to our professional riders to keep them performing at the WorldTour, this is a no-compromise jacket to accompany your high-tempo sessions and keep you performing at your best when the weather is at it's worst.
The inner fabric works tirelessly to wick sweat away from the rider, matching your efforts to keep your sweat to a minimum. Simultaneously, the outer bi-stretch fabric ensures a close, no-flap fit for a quieter, more aerodynamic jacket that keeps water out. Seam taped to ensure no water makes its way in, a high neck keeps cold winds at bay.
Finishing off this performance piece are lightweight neoprene cuffs and a silicone gripper to keep the long tail low, where it needs to be to offer superior protection. The jacket packs down to fit in a pocket when the skies clear or you reach the base of that alpine descent.
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30C / 86F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Misura fabric all over providing water repellency and windproof protection
- Fleeced fabric on the sleeves under-arm
- Reflex insert on the shoulder
- Silicon gripper on the waist hem