EVO CC Lightweight Rain Jacket
The Le Col¬†EVO CC Lightweight Rain Jacket is a breathable 3-layer waterproof designed to deliver a tailored race-fit and impressive levels of breathability. Issued to our professional riders to keep them performing at the WorldTour, this is a no-compromise jacket to accompany your high-tempo sessions and keep you performing at your best when the weather is at it‚Äôs worst.¬†
The inner fabric works tirelessly to wick sweat away from the rider, matching your efforts to keep your sweat to a minimum. Simultaneously, the outer bi-stretch fabric ensures a close, no-flap fit for a quieter, more aerodynamic jacket that keeps water out. Seam taped to ensure no water makes its way in, a high neck keeps cold winds at bay.¬†
Finishing off this performance piece are lightweight neoprene cuffs and a silicone gripper to keep the long tail low, where it needs to be to offer superior protection. The jacket packs down to fit in a pocket when the skies clear or you reach the base of that alpine descent.
"Le Col make some of the finest and fastest kit around. As a team, we've always had a distinctive look - Le Col's custom process meant we could focus on getting results."
- 85% Polyester
- 15% PA
• Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
• Use non-bio laundry detergent and do not use fabric conditioner
• Close all zippers fastenings
• Tumble dry on a light setting to restore waterproofing
• Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
• We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
• Fully taped, 3L waterproof fabric
• Lightweight, breathable, abrasion resistant fabric
• Next to skin fit
• High collar to keep out wind
• Reflective printed logos
• Pre-dyed fabric for durability.