Womens EVO CC Pro Bib Tights
Made from a pre-dyed fleeced material, the EVO CC Pro Bib Tights are breathable, water resistant, and made for fast riding in poor weather.
Designed to tackle cold conditions, these bib shorts are thermally lined for insulation against the elements. Rear knee panels are stitched to avoid excess fabric when the leg is retracted, and reflective panels help improve visibility in low light conditions.
A Rolle 11 Gel Chamois offers proven comfort as well as ventilation and transpiration. A thinner density to remove excess bulk, these bib tights are made for riders pushing their limit.
"The Pro Bib Tights cater for colder days on the bike. Thermally lined and trick of the Pro Bib Tights, is providing exactly whats needed to give your best performance in poor weather."
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Pre-dyed fleece fabric for the ‘touch points’
- Sublimated inserts
- Bibs with a Lycra edge
- Gel Chamois (Rolle 11 SAT pad)
- Silicon gripper at the leg end