London Rowing Club Cycling Mitts
The London Rowing Club Cycling Mitts offer protection from road buzz and help prevent discomfort and numbness over longer rides.
Using targeted padding in load bearing areas, these mitts provide a full range of movement thanks to the extremely light and breathable materials used over the back of the hand.
Equipped with easy pull toggles for ease of removal and a terry wipe section over the thumb, these mitts are practical and performance oriented for long days in the saddle.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Breathable and lightweight composition
- Targeted padding for comfort and cushioning as you ride
- Easy pull toggles for simple removal