Onyx Pro Bib Tights
The Onyx Bib Tights are designed to meet demanding winter weather and keep you warm, dry and comfortable on long rides. Made using a hydrophobic material over the lower leg, these bib tights provide a breathable water resistance, beading off splash as you ride.
Thermally lined for cold days, the Pro Bib Tights use Rolle 11 SAT Gel pad for comprehensive comfort and shock absorption. Zippered ankles provide easy fitment and removal, whilst high cut strapping delivers a secure, metered fit.
Finished with reflective detailing for improved visibility in poor light conditions, the Hors Categorie Bib Tights are our most refined and luxurious for deep winter riding.
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Pre-dyed fleece fabric for the ‘touch points’
- Sublimated inserts
- Bibs with a Lycra edge
- Gel Chamois (Rolle 11 SAT pad)
- Silicon gripper at the leg end