Cambridge University Aero Socks
For riders wanting to hold nothing back, the Aero Socks are the ideal piece of finishing kit. Combining the reinforced and refined structure of our normal sock with a calf section made from an Aero Channelled Speed Fabric, you benefit from the same breathability and construction over the lower portion of the foot.
Flatlock seams for enhanced comfort, and a pre-applied bonded gripper securing your sock height, these socks are made to shave tenths and help you improve on your personal bests.
- Upper material - 82% polyester/ 18% elastane
- Lower material - 100% Polyamide
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Terry padded toe and base.
- Reinforced toe box
- Hex Construction for improved aero
- Aero Channelled Speed fabrics over upper
- Pre-applied bonded gripper for secure sock height
- Flatlock seam for strength and comfort over the rear