Custom Lightweight Pro Rain Jacket
The Lightweight Pro Rain Jacket is a bio impact fabric that is both waterproof and windproof. Designed to deliver a tailored race-fit and impressive levels of breathability. Issued to our professional riders to keep them performing at the WorldTour, this is a no-compromise jacket to accompany your high-tempo sessions and keep you performing at your best when the weather is at it's worst.
The inner Colorado fabric fully sublimated works tirelessly to wick sweat away from the rider, matching your efforts to keep your sweat to a minimum. Simultaneously, the outer fabric ensures a close, no-flap fit for a quieter, more aerodynamic jacket that keeps water out. A high neck keeps cold winds at bay, and a waterproof zip with a garage on top .
Finishing off this performance piece are lightweight elastic cuffs for extra protection from the elements. A silicone gripper at the hem to keep the long tail low, where it needs to be to offer superior protection. The jacket packs down to fit in a pocket when the skies clear or you reach the base of that alpine descent.
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Bio Impact fabric which is waterproof and wind proof and fully sublimated
- Higher collar with Colorado fabric on inside for extra comfort, fully sublimated
- Visible water proof zip with Le Col puller and zip garage on top
- Le Col silicon gripper on waist hem
- No sealing tape
- No pockets
- Elastic on wrists for extra protection from the elements
- Longer tail for extra protection against the elements
- No cuff on sleeve hem – hidden elastic inside
- A lightweight and packable garment