EVO CC Lightweight Rain Jacket
The EVO CC Lightweight Rain Jacket is a breathable 3-layer waterproof designed to deliver a tailored race-fit and impressive levels of breathability. Issued to our professional riders to keep them performing at the WorldTour, this is a no-compromise jacket to accompany your high-tempo sessions and keep you performing at your best when the weather is at it's worst.
The inner fabric works tirelessly to wick sweat away from the rider, matching your efforts to keep your sweat to a minimum. Simultaneously, the outer bi-stretch fabric ensures a close, no-flap fit for a quieter, more aerodynamic jacket that keeps water out. Seam taped to ensure no water makes its way in, a high neck keeps cold winds at bay.
Finishing off this performance piece are lightweight neoprene cuffs and a silicone gripper to keep the long tail low, where it needs to be to offer superior protection. The jacket packs down to fit in a pocket when the skies clear or you reach the base of that alpine descent.
"Le Col make some of the finest and fastest kit around. As a team, we've always had a distinctive look - Le Col's custom process meant we could focus on getting results."
- 85% Polyester
- 15% PA
• Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
• Use non-bio laundry detergent and do not use fabric conditioner
• Close all zippers fastenings
• Tumble dry on a light setting to restore waterproofing
• Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
• We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
• Fully taped, 3L waterproof fabric
• Lightweight, breathable, abrasion resistant fabric
• Next to skin fit
• High collar to keep out wind
• Reflective printed logos
• Pre-dyed fabric for durability.