Heddon CC Aqua Zero Gilet
The Heddon CC Aqua Zero Gilet is our most versatile outer layer, capable of dealing with poor and cold weather thanks to its breathable and four-way stretch Wind Tex fabrics.
DWR coated for water repellency and providing thermal regulation, this gilet keeps our core temperature stable in changeable weather.
A high cut collar and rear storm flap provide extra protection, whilst three drained rear pockets ensure your valuables are safely stored.
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Aqua Zero fabric all over
- Lycra binding around the armhole
- Three pockets
- Silicon gripper on the waist hem