Womens Thames Rowing Club Pro Bib Shorts
The Womens Thames Rowing Club Pro Bib Shorts have been developed and proven at the highest level. Using a lycra sport fibre for a metered, supportive fit, these shorts are breathable and versatile in wide temperature ranges.
Cut for racing, these shorts offer an aerodynamic profile, whilst mesh bib straps and low-key blackout silicone leg grippers hold them steadfastly in place.
Using the women's Maloja gel Chamois for a trim outline and a core comfort, this thinner pad has a highly effective silicone treatment, providing comfort and removing excess bulk. Finished with embroidered logos, these shorts are for the fastest rides going.
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Pre-dyed Lycra for the ‘touch points’
- White mesh bibs with Lycra edge
- Our best gel chamois (Maloja Pad WITH gel)
- 75mm Leg Gripper